Amador Adult Education is in partnership with Amador County Unified School District to offer an Instructional Assistant Course. This course is available to everyone free of charge!
The course includes the following:
- Unlocking the secrets to becoming an effective & successful Instructional Assistant
- CPR and First Aid training
- Instructional Assistant test prep
- Interview skills
- Resume building
- Understanding the application process
- Guaranteed interview with ACUSD upon successful completion of course (if applicable)
This is a 4 week class, usually every Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday from 5:30-7:30pm. You will get thorough training for your IA position! Previous students have gained confidence in their skills to work with children and are equipped to assist the teachers and students. And again, it is all at no cost to you!
If you’d like to sign up for this course, please click the Instructional Assistant Interest Form link below (will open a new tab).
Instructional Assistant Interest Form